Membership of the association is voluntary , and is open to all girls , young women and adult women without distinction of creed ,race , nationality , or any other circumstance.
Membership is divided into the following categories (see below for details):
- ACTIVE MEMBERS
- NON – ACTIVE MEMBERS
- HONORARY LIFE MEMBERS
A member is required to wear the appropriate uniform and insignia and take part in the method( see below for details).
The working method adopted is that of WAGGGS and includes:
- Commitment through promise and law.
- Progressive self development.
- Learning by doing.
- Teamwork through Patrol System and Training for responsible leadership.
- Active co-operation between young people and adults .
- Service in the community .
- Outdoor environmental activities .
- Decision making.
- Promotion and participation in Thinking day and WAGGGS Day (24 June) activities.